This is an amazing summertime fresh and flavourful sweet and spicy mango pineapple salsa that will leave you satisfied and hooked! It’s great on it’s on, or paired with nacho chips, topped on burger, or with chicken and fish dishes!
The Mango Pineapple Salsa – This is a delicious salsa that’s all things fruity, sweet, and spicy at the same time! The ingredients are simple; mango, pineapple, scotch bonnet (or jalapeños), bell peppers, white onions, parsley, and fresh citrus juices. It bursts of your favourite summery flavours & herby deliciousness!
Table of Contents
Summer Mango Pineapple Salsa
- ½ cup Fresh Mango
- ⅓ cup Fresh Pineapple
- ¼ tsp Scotch Bonnet Pepper
- ⅓ cup Red & Green Bell Peppers combined
- 3 tbsp White or Red Onion
- 1 tbsp Fresh Parsley or Cilantro
- 1 tsp Lime Juice
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- ½ tsp Sea Salt to taste
- ¼ tsp Cracked Black Pepper to taste
- Finely chop all ingredients – mango, pineapple, scotch bonnet, bell peppers, onion, parsley, mix until combined.
- In a medium serving bowl, add mixture for step one, along with lemon juice, lime juice, salt, and black pepper. Refrigerate until ready to serve.