These party pleasing, simple chicken wings recipe is seasoned with a delicious blend of fresh herbs, parmesan cheese, and baked to a crispy perfection! They’ll definitely wow you, and have you coming back for more!
So by now, especially if you follow me on Instagram you should know I am obsessed with garlic! Fresh garlic, garlic powder, garlic salt, garlic butter, garlic on meat, garlic on veggies, garlic on seafood – give it all to me! On the other hand, I am pretty much indebted to cheese – I love it so much! Now if 1+1=2, and we apply the aforementioned statements, that means this recipe is a match made in heaven, sent to earth solely for ME! Ahhhhh *screams* this recipe is so delicious, and so simple to make! It uses uncomplicated ingredients and creates something so spectacular and mouth-watering. Did I hook you yet?…ya?…alright keep reading!
Table of Contents
Recipe Tips and Notes
Wings are pretty easy to prepare, and there’s a slight chance to mess it up especially if you follow these few tips!
Season your Wings – Do not skimp out on the seasoning – if you can’t see it & smell it, you didn’t put enough. This is a Taneisha rule of thumb!
Marinate – Allow to marinate for at least 30min, it’s not totally necessary but it makes a difference with every bite you take afterwards.
No to Overcooking – Do not overcook your wings! They are so small, they do not need to be cooking for an extended period of time! We’re not going for dried out, we’re going for flavourful and moist!
Crispy Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
- 1 lb Chicken Wings
- ⅓ cup Fresh Parmesan Cheese more to garnish
- 2 tbsp Fresh Parsley chopped more to garnish
- 3 Cloves Fresh Garlic minced
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp All-Purpose or Chicken/Poultry Seasoning
- ½ tsp Garlic Salt
- ½ tsp Paprika
- ½ tsp Cracked Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Pat dry chicken wings, and season with parmesan, parsley, all purpose or chicken/poultry seasoning, fresh garlic, garlic salt, paprika, garlic powder, black pepper. If you can set aside to marinate for at least half hour I would recommend, but not completely necessary.
- Transfer wings on a wire rack, don’t overlap or crowd and place rack on a lined baking sheet.
- Oven roast your wings, for 40 minutes flipping at the halfway mark.
- Garnish with fresh parmesan and parsley. Serve warm and enjoy!