Cookies and Cream Cookies, this cookie recipe is a chocolate and cookie lovers dream! Made using real chunks of Hershey’s Cookies ‘N’ Creme bars and crushed Oreo cookies this is a sweet treat that’s easy to make, extra soft and chewy with a nice crunch from the cookies! I suggest doubling up on the recipe because it’s just that good. Serve as a dessert or sweet snack!
Love cookies? I do as well, and I’d love for you to try The Best Browned Butter Skor Toffee Cookies, and these Brown Butter Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies next!
How to Make Cookies and Cream Cookies
Start by whisking together flour, cornstarch, baking soda, baking powder, and salt, then set aside. Next, in a large bowl beat together softened butter, granulated white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth, then add in eggs and vanilla.
Gradually mix in the dry ingredients until dough is formed and all ingredients combine. Gently fold in Hershey’s Cookies ‘N’ Creme pieces and crushed Oreo cookies with a rubber spatula or wooden spoon. Cover and chill the dough in refrigerator for 30 minutes to an hour.
Scoop heaping one tablespoons of dough per cookie and place on baking sheet. Bake for 10 – 11 minutes or until lightly browned on the sides; the centers will look very soft and fluffy however will flatten and firm once cooled!
Cookies and Cream Cookies Tips
- Chill the Cookie Dough – this process firms up the cookie dough, which lessens excess spreading when baking. It ensures a ensures a thicker, more solid cookie which is what we want for this recipe.
- Work in Batches – if there are more cookies that your tray allows, bake one after the other on the center rack – this yields the best and most even baking results.
- Underbake Cookies – the cookies should be slightly underbaked when coming out of the oven. Allow them to cool on the baking sheet where residual heat will finish baking them.
Other Cookie Recipes to Try
Sea Salt Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie & The Best Browned Butter Skor Toffee Cookies
I’d greatly appreciate if you left a star ★ rating (located near the top of the recipe card below), as well as leave a comment if you found this blog post helpful!
Also, don’t forget to keep up with me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest!
Cookies and Cream Cookies
- 1 cup Unsalted Butter softened
- 1/2 cup Granulated White Sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs room temperature, whisked
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 5-6 Full-Sized Hershey's Cookies 'N' Creme Bars broken into smaller pieces
- 12 Oreo Cookies crushed but leaving some chunks
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or a silicone mat; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cornstarch, baking soda, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl using an electric hand or stand mixer beat together softened butter, granulated white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed about 2 minutes. Add in eggs and vanilla and beat until combined for about another minute.
- Gradually mix in the dry ingredients on low speed until dough is formed and all ingredients combined, about 30 seconds to a minute; do not overmix your dough. Gently fold in Hershey’s Cookies ‘N’ Creme pieces and crushed Oreo cookies with a rubber spatula or wooden spoon. Cover and chill the dough in refrigerator for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Using a cookie scoop or your hands, roll cookie dough into heaping one tablespoons of dough per cookie – they won’t be smooth. Place on baking sheet, leaving about 2 inches apart. Bake for 10 – 11 minutes or until lightly browned on the sides; the centers will look very soft and fluffy however will flatten and firm once cooled.
Note, the nutritional information is calculated using a nutrition facts calculator. It is a rough estimate and can vary based on products used.
Lexi McIntoshDecember 20, 2020 at 10:09 am
These cookies look amazing ! Can’t wait to try your recipe, I’ll be back to talk about how good it is ❤️
CaritaDecember 26, 2020 at 12:33 pm
These cookies were amazing! The perfect amount of sweetness (with a hint of saltiness). Our favorite parts were the cookies and cream and Oreo chunks. Just an overall good recipe that we will add to our repertoire. For a non baker, the recipe was not overwhelming, very clear to understand and didn’t take hours to create. Will for sure make these again and again!
TamikaFebruary 6, 2021 at 12:25 am
This recipe is amazing! Super easy to follow and cookies were delicious!!!! Thank you so much seasoned skillet!