Oven Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip is the ultimate gameday, family-friendly, crowd pleasing 3-cheese chicken appetizer dip recipe that is sure to be a hit! Made with shredded leftover chicken, cream cheese, mozzarella, sharp cheddar cheese, and buffalo sauce this dip is insanely delicious, a party favourite and so simple to make! Serve with tortilla chips, carrots and celery or crusty bread and crackers!
Other Gameday & Party-Pleasing Appetizers to Try
I’d greatly appreciate if you left a star ★ rating (located near the top of the recipe card below), as well as leave a comment if you found this blog post helpful!
Oven Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 2 1/2 cups Cooked Chicken shredded
- 3/4 cup Mozzarella Cheese shredded, divided
- 3/4 cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese shredded, divided
- 125 g Philadelphia Cream Cheese softened and cubed
- 1/2 cup Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 3 Cloves Garlic minced
- 2 Stalks Green Onion sliced
- Warm crusty bread crackers, tortilla chips, celery sticks, carrot sticks etc., for serving
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a medium bowl, mix together chicken, mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, softened cream cheese, frank’s red hot buffalo wings sauce, garlic, and white parts of the green onion, until well combined.
- Transfer to an oven safe serving dish, top with remaining cheese and bake for 25 minutes or until bubbly around the edges and cheese melty. Broil for another minute, keeping a close eye, to brown on top.
- Serve with warm crusty bread, crackers, tortilla chips, celery sticks, or carrot sticks for dipping and enjoy!
Note, the nutritional information is calculated using a nutrition facts calculator. It is a rough estimate and can vary based on products used.