These Easy Garlic Butter Steak Bites are delicious, flavourful and simple to toss together! Ready in under 20 minutes, sirloin steak is pan seared, and tossed together with a yummy garlic herb butter. It makes for quick, satisfying, crowd pleasing appetizer, or main dish!
Easy Garlic Butter Steak Bites
These perfect steak bites are so tender and juicy, pan seared to lock in flavour while creating a crispy edge. It’s such a great appetizer, especially when serving to family and friends, or literally yourself! It’s what steak and meat lover dreams are made of. You also serve them up with some mashed potatoes, toss in a wrap, or on a salad – whichever way you choose to indulge it’s your choice!
How to make Garlic Butter Steak Bites
It’s quite easy and only requires a few steps. Start with prepping the meat, cutting into smaller bite size cubes. Then season with salt, freshly cracked black pepper, and red chili pepper flakes if desired. Next, mince garlic and keep close. Heat olive oil in large skillet. Ensure skillet is very hot and pan sear steak bites 1-2 minutes each side until browned, remove and set aside. Finally make your garlic butter by adding butter to skillet, then garlic, stir until fragrant about a minute. Add steak to skillet and toss, then remove, add parsley, toss well and serve!
Grab the Grocery List (Screenshot The Below)!
- Sirloin Steak, Strip Steak or Ribeye
- Olive oil
- Fresh Parsley
- Red Chili Flakes (optional), Salt, Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
Large Cast Iron Skillet or Good Quality Nonstick Pan that holds up at high temps.
Other Recipes You’ll Enjoy!
Some TSS Tips
- What steak to buy? NY Strip or Sirloin Steak, Ribeye, Tenderloin also work well.
- Pan Sear – make sure you let your skillet or pan get real hot before searing this will give a nice browned crust, and builds flavor and texture.
- Work in Batches – Pan sear in batches to prevent steak bites from boiling instead of frying. When tossing in the garlic butter, you combine all the steak – only if your skillet or pan allows.
I’d greatly appreciate if you left a star ★ rating (located near the top of the recipe card below), as well as leave a comment if you found this blog post helpful!
Easy Garlic Butter Steak Bites
- 2 – 2 1/2 pounds NY Strip or Sirloin Steak cut into cubes or bite sized pieces
- 1 tbsp Canola or Avocado Oil or any high-heat oil
- 6 Cloves Garlic minced
- 2 tbsp Butter or Ghee for a Keto substitute
- 1/4 cup Fresh Parsley chopped
- 1 tsp Red Chili Flakes optional
- 1 tsp Salt more or less to taste
- 1/2 tsp Freshly Cracked Black Pepper more or less to taste
- Season steak bites with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes (optional), stir until well coated.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Pan sear steak bites in one layer, ensuring not to overcrowd until browned on all sides (be sure not to overcook your steak). You may need to work in batches depending on the size of your skillet. Once steak has browned, remove from skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet add butter, and minced garlic. Saute for about 1 minute until fragrant.
- Return steak back to skillet, and toss in garlic butter. Remove from heat.
- Add in fresh parsley, toss well and serve.
Note, the nutritional information is calculated using a nutrition facts calculator. It is a rough estimate and can vary based on products used.