This Cheesy Garlic Butter Stuffed Pull-Apart Bread is garlicky, cheesy, buttery goodness in bread form! It’s easy and simple to make as half the work is done by using Pillsbury Country Biscuits. Stuff with cheddar cheese, fresh garlic herb butter, and top with some good ole’ parmesan and more cheddar! It’s the perfect appetizer, snack or side, and one everyone will enjoy!
Cheesy Garlic Butter Stuffed Pull-Apart Bread
Hands down this is one of my favourite appetizers, sides, or snacks to indulge in myself or serve to family and friends at gatherings. It’s always a hit because of its garlicky, cheesy, buttery goodness, but also because it’s SO easy to bring together! Especially when hosting, the last thing you need is something that’s hands on with a load of components! Think of this as shareable cheesy stuffed garlic bread, I bet you can’t have just one!
Tips/Notes for Making Cheesy Garlic Butter Stuffed Pull-Apart Bread
- You can use fresh or dried herbs. If using fresh you will want to increase the amount as dried herbs are more potent than fresh. This recipe calls for dried parsley and oregano, but feel free to swap for rosemary if that’s your preference. If using fresh, I also recommend chopping finely.
- Serve with a dip! Marinara sauce works amazing with these.
- If you prefer larger sized pieces, feel free to use the Pillsbury Grands style of biscuits, remembering to increase the ingredient amounts.
How to Make Cheesy Garlic Butter Stuffed Pull-Apart Bread
Start by prepping your ingredients and preheating oven – garlic herb butter, shredding cheese, unravelling biscuits. next, flatten, stuff, seal your biscuits and place in an ungreased skillet.
Brush each stuffed dough ball with garlic herb butter, and top with half the remaining cheddar cheese and 2 tbsp parmesan cheese. Bake in oven for 15-17 minutes or until dough cooked, golden brown and cheese melted. Remove from oven, lightly brush bread with garlic herb butter and add more cheddar and parmesan cheese as desired.
Grab the Grocery List (Screenshot The Below)!
Other Recipes You’ll Enjoy!
I’d greatly appreciate if you left a star ★ rating (located near the top of the recipe card below), as well as leave a comment if you found this blog post helpful!
Cheese & Garlic Butter Stuffed Pull-Apart Bread
- 2 Tubes Pillsbury Country Biscuits
- 1 1/4 cup Salted Butter
- 6 Cloves Garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp Dried Oregano
- 3/4 tsp Dried Parsley
- 1/2 tsp Salt more or less to taste
- 3 cups Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Prep ingredients by shredding cheese and mincing garlic, set aside.
- In a medium glass bowl, melt butter then allow to cool slightly.
- Add minced garlic, oregano, parsley, and salt to melted butter, stir and set aside.
- Open and separate the country biscuits. Working one at a time, flatten each biscuit using a rolling pin until about 3 1/2 inches wide.
- In the center of each flatten biscuit, add a small spoonful of cheese and the prepared garlic herb butter. Gather (pinch) the sides, and bring together to close each biscuit, creating a ball. See notes section.
- In a 12-inch non-greased skillet, place each biscuit pinched side down (the side where you sealed in the cheese, and garlic butter), leaving space in-between each one. Repeat process until finished.
- Brush each stuffed dough ball with garlic herb butter, and top with half the remaining cheddar cheese and 2 tbsp parmesan cheese.
- Bake in oven for 15-17 minutes or until dough cooked, golden brown and cheese melted.
- Remove from oven, lightly brush bread with garlic herb butter and add more cheddar and parmesan cheese as desired.
- Serve immediately, and enjoy!
Note, the nutritional information is calculated using a nutrition facts calculator. It is a rough estimate and can vary based on products used.