Tomato Avocado Cucumber Salad is made with fresh vegetables like tomatoes and cucumbers with a fun twist of avocados, corn and red onions tossed in a easy homemade, light and flavourful herbed olive oil lime dressing! Serve this vegan, vegetarian and gluten free salad as part of your weekly meal prep for lunches, and dinners!
Table of Contents
Other Fresh & Delicious Salads to Try
I’d greatly appreciate if you left a star ★ rating (located near the top of the recipe card below), as well as leave a comment if you found this blog post helpful!
Tomato Avocado Cucumber Salad
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes halved
- 1 Avocado halved, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 cup Cucumber diced
- 1/4 Red Onion halved and sliced
- 1 cup Whole Corn Kernels drained
- 2 tbsp Fresh Parsley cilantro or fresh herb, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Fresh Lime Juice more to taste
- 2 Cloves Garlic minced
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper optional
- 2 tsp Italian Seasoning herb blend
- 1/2 tsp Salt more or less to taste
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper more or less to taste
- Prep all salad ingredients – halved cherry tomatoes, diced avocado, diced cucumber, sliced red onion, corn kernels, and chopped parsley or cilantro. Add ingredients to a medium-large sized salad bowl.
- Drizzle salad with olive oil and lime juice; then add minced garlic, cayenne pepper (optional), Italian seasoning, salt and freshly ground black pepper. Toss gently to combine, allow to sit for 15 minutes to allow flavours to meld, serve and enjoy!